Adapt IT is organised as a group of business divisions managed strategically by a core team of executives to meet Adapt IT’s strategic and financial objectives.
With over 800+ employees operating out of national offices located in Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria, and Cape Town as well as our international offices in Mauritius, Botswana, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand, Adapt IT is strategically placed to deliver meaningful long-term value to our clientele, which consists of customers in 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, South African and North America. Each operating division has specific areas of focus with a long and successful track record and deep expertise in a specific industry vertical, service area or technology. These divisions share a common business proposition and set of values that places customers firmly at the centre.
Adapt IT's differentiated IT product and service offerings set it apart in the marketplace and enable its customers to have uniquely tailored solutions powering the day-to-day efficiencies within their businesses.
Our customers range from medium sized businesses to the world’s largest enterprises. Our capabilities include consulting, solution definition, software development, implementation, integration and support of advanced enterprise applications. We have formed strategic partnerships with the world’s leading technology and business software providers (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and IBM) in order to provide robust, reliable and enduring solutions in the most demanding of environments.
Adapt IT is a Microsoft Certified Gold and Cloud Partner statuses, offers clients a comprehensive range of highly accredited, independent application development and technical support services for Microsoft and multi-vendor products.
||Adapt IT is an Oracle Gold Partner and Independent Software Vendor (ISV) statuses, equips Adapt IT with the latest technology to exceed customer expectations while remaining on the leading edge of innovation.
||As an IBM Software Value Plus Partner, Adapt IT develops advanced analytics applications, and offer financial and operational performance management.
||Adapt IT is a holder of SAP Certified Hosting, BPO, and Global Build Partnerships, offering cloud-based solutions, certified fast-start templates, design and implementations for Human Capital Management and the Oil and Supply Chain industries.|
- Application Development
- Business and Technical Advisory
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Cloud Computing
- Development and Integration
- ERP Support
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Training and Development
- Adapt IT Timetabling – CELCAT solutions
- CaneLab – Weighbridge and Cane Testing Solution
- Fuel-FACS – Terminal Automation Software
- HCM Spectrum – SAP® HCM and Payroll on the Cloud
- InfoSlips – System-generated information and notifications
- ITS Integrator – Higher Education ERP
- IBM® Cognos® – Business Intelligence, analytics and performance management
- IBM® Mid-market Solutions – Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-size Business
- Microsoft BI – Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Motio™ – Optimising the quality, scalability and security of IBM Cognos
- Oil-in-One – SAP Downstream Oil Template
- OpSUITE – Plant Operations and Safety
- SAP IS Oil & Gas – Oil & Gas industry value chain solution
- Artena - Campus administration system
- TouchStar UK – Fuel distribution system
- Tranquillity – Process Manufacturing ERP
- Ventyx™ Ellipse – Enterprise asset management (EAM) solution