Adapt IT is organised as a group of business divisions managed strategically by a core team of executives to meet Adapt IT’s strategic and financial objectives.
With over 700+ employees operating out of business divisions in Durban, Pretoria, Johannesburg and Cape Town as well as Gaborone, Botswana, Adapt IT is strategically placed to deliver meaningful long-term value to our clientele, which consists of customers in 38 countries in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe and North America. Each operating division has specific areas of focus with a long and successful track record and deep expertise in a specific industry vertical, service area or technology. These divisions share a common business proposition and set of values that places customers firmly at the centre.
Adapt IT's differentiated IT product and service offerings set it apart in the marketplace and enable its customers to have uniquely tailored solutions powering the day-to-day efficiencies within their businesses.
Our customers range from medium sized businesses to the world’s largest enterprises. Our capabilities include consulting, solution definition, software development, implementation, integration and support of advanced enterprise applications. We have formed strategic partnerships with the world’s leading technology and business software providers (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and IBM) in order to provide robust, reliable and enduring solutions in the most demanding of environments.
Adapt IT is a Microsoft Certified Gold and Cloud Partner, with specific competencies in Application Development, Midmarket Solution provisioning and BI. This enables us to offer our clients a comprehensive range of highly accredited independent technical support for Microsoft and multi-vendor products. Our Microsoft experts have proven expertise through certifications and successful customer implementations and are fully able to deliver solutions to meet our customers’ technology challenges.
||Adapt IT is an Oracle Gold Partner and Independent Software Vendor (ISV) which equips us with the latest technology to exceed customer needs while remaining on the leading edge of innovation. Our alliance with Oracle combines our deep industry knowledge, useful tools, powerful research expertise and innovative thinking to ignite growth for our customers.
||Adapt IT’s IBM partnership enables us to develop next generation applications for big data and analytics while cognitive computing provides unprecedented insights into opportunities, threats and efficiencies for an organisation. We harness data and provide customers with a unified view of their business information from disparate data sources.
||Adapt IT is a SAP® Certified Hosting and BPO Partner, offering complete cloud-based solutions, including SAP certified fast-start templates to reduce implementation timelines. Additionally, we are able to design and implement solutions for HCM, Oil & Gas and Supply Chain industries as well as support services to a number of multinational companies across multiple industries.|
- Application Development
- Business and Technical Advisory
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Cloud Computing
- Development and Integration
- ERP Support
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Training and Development
- Adapt IT Timetabling – CELCAT solutions
- CaneLab – Weighbridge and Cane Testing Solution
- Fuel-FACS – Terminal Automation Software
- HCM Spectrum – SAP® HCM and Payroll on the Cloud
- InfoSlips – System-generated information and notifications
- ITS Integrator – Higher Education ERP
- IBM® Cognos® – Business Intelligence, analytics and performance management
- IBM® Mid-market Solutions – Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-size Business
- Microsoft BI – Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Motio™ – Optimising the quality, scalability and security of IBM Cognos
- Oil-in-One – SAP Downstream Oil Template
- OpSUITE – Plant Operations and Safety
- SAP IS Oil & Gas – Oil & Gas industry value chain solution
- Artena - Campus administration system
- TouchStar UK – Fuel distribution system
- Tranquillity – Process Manufacturing ERP
- Ventyx™ Ellipse – Enterprise asset management (EAM) solution